Here is a great Study by Tapjoy to learn more about how mobile shoppers behave.
Tapjoy, une solution publicitaire mobile créée en 2010 à San Francisco, a récemment ouvert un bureau à Paris.
Pour accompagner sa forte croissance, Tapjoy recrute un account manager pour son bureau de Paris.
L’offre est disponible ci-dessous et si ce poste vous intéresse vous pouvez me contacter sur adrien-at-tapjoy.com.
Voici une vidéo pour l’offre de publicité vidéo mobile de Tapjoy.
Account Manager – Advertising Sales – Digital Media – Paris
Tapjoy’s mobile advertising platform enables app developers to acquire high-value new users, drive engagement within their apps, and create incremental income through its ad-funded payment method, while providing advertisers with access to a massive consumer base that actively engage with them.
We call it the mobile value exchange: consumers get to play their games, advertisers get their content directly to those lovely consumers and app developers make a living.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the Company expanded into Europe in 2011. So we’re looking for an Account Manage to support our Advertising Sales team to drive advertising campaigns onto our mobile platform.
Core role responsibilities…
• Support Sales Managers in day to day dealing with clients and media agencies. On closing a sale, take responsibility for delivering it and managing the client.
• Set up and create new campaign opportunities in collaboration with Sales Managers and manage delivery of these using the Tapjoy adserver
• Work with clients to optimize campaigns based on projections and traffic trends to ensure full delivery
• Generate and analyse campaign performance reports for clients
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships with day to day agency and client contacts in order to maximise growth within existing accounts (involving face to face, telephone and e-mail comms)
• Maintain complete understanding of the Tapjoy product suite, policy, and advertising dashboard in order to best advise clients
• Take responsibility for development and delivery of campaign reporting
• Maintain client records in Salesforce.com
• Act as key contact point for clients regarding new opportunities
What we’re looking for…
• A switched on individual with a passion for excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An analytical mindset with the ability to dissect reports and crunch numbers (being a master of the dark art that is Excel would be a bonus)
• English fluent
• Strong organisational skills
• Analytical by nature, proactive in behavior
What is the best way to monetize your app when you’re a developper?
Launch a paid app or a free app including in-app purchase?
Tapjoy is providing us with some good knowledge how what is working the best.
You can freely download the Tapjoy Insights #2.
Very interesting infographic by Tapjoy about how the incentivized advertising on mobile is performing.